Visit this page often for events happening now, or coming soon. Please see your child's teacher or the school office for more information on any event.
Help our 8th graders raise money for their Washington, D.C. trip. Join us this Wednesday at Twirls, in the El Con Shopping Mall at 3587 East Broadway Suite 115. You must present a flyer for your purchase to help raise funds. Click here for a PDF of the flyer. Make sure to print out the flyer and bring it with you so that we can support the eighth graders and their Washington, D.C. field trip.
Student Council has started selling Ghostly Grams (Tootsie Roll Pops that look like ghosts) for $.50 each. Students may buy these fun treats for their friends through Monday, October 23rd, from their homeroom teacher or Student Council representative. Students will receive their Ghostly Grams on Halloween
Halloween Events on October 31st.
- The parade is in the assembly area at 8 AM
- Trunk-or-Treat will take place approximately 45 minutes after the parade in the north parking lot
How you can help:
- Candy donations are needed and may be turned in to Diana in the front office. - Save your receipts, highlight how much was spent on candy, and write your child's name on it. Families earn 1 volunteer hour for every $10 spent.
- The class that brings in the most candy will win free dress days.
- Parents who help by decorating their cars can earn up to 5 hours per car. Please sign up on the volunteer board by the front office.